The following are some of 바이낸스 other products and services beyond exchange-specific services:
- With Binance Earn, investors can stake or earn interest on stablecoins deposited with the exchange. These coins are offered a variety of interest rates and options based on the coin and its tenure.
- While the 바이낸스 Visa Card has no administrative fees associated with it, third-party fees, such as payment network fees, apply to the conversion of cryptocurrency into fiat currency.
- Miners can mine multiple cryptocurrencies with Binance smart pools to maximize their profits.
- With Binance Labs, Binance nurtures promising pre-ICO blockchain technology projects. As a launchpad for listing and fundraising, it provides funding for cryptocurrency development, advisory services, and advisory resources to deserving cryptocurrency project teams.
- Additionally, Binance provides a LaunchPad platform for hosting young blockchain projects and API interfaces. There have been 64 projects launched as of July 2022.
- In July 2017, Binance Coin (BNB) was launched as part of an ICO. At the time of writing, BNB had a market cap of about $38.8 billion.
It was launched during an initial coin offering (ICO) in July 2017 to facilitate cryptocurrency trading on Binance. Binance Coin (BNB) is the platform’s internal token. A total of 20 million BNB tokens were offered to angel investors, 80 million tokens to the founding team, and 100 million tokens were distributed to the rest of the participants in the ICO. A third of the funds raised during the Binance ICO process was used to build the Binance platform and upgrade its ecosystem, while almost half was used for branding and marketing. It was initially based on Ethereum using ERC 20 standards for Binance Coin. In 2019, Binance Coin became a native coin for the BNB Chain. A BNB is worth approximately $237 in July 2022. By market cap, it ranks fifth on the list of blockchain-based tokens.